Monday, March 31, 2008

LAX

For all that LAX sucked, HKG rocked. It was huge, well made, free internet EVERYWHERE, and more noodles than you could shake a cheaply made chopstick at. I was feeling pretty wiped out when I got there because I think I got a total of 5 hours sleep (fitfully at best too) on the LAX to HKG flight. Then I found a Noodle & Congee place. This is the true meaning of Asia:














I found some sofa chair thingys to rest on and I read some "Shogun" for about 4 hours, and then wandered down to my gate for my next meal. "Slippery" would probably be the best word to describe that meal. Imagine taking sticky white rice, pureeing it, and then compressing it into thin spippery slabs. That's pretty much what I had.

After that it was just a lot of waiting around until my flight arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment