Wednesday, May 6, 2009

View from apartment

For those of you who've noticed, I hadn't blogged until just recently. November last year I made the trip back from China to the States where I stayed for 4 months. As I posted a few days ago, I made the hike back to Yangshuo to resume... doing... uh, whatever it is I'm really doing here from day-to-day.

Here's a little look outside my apartment window just to give you an idea of what my part of town looks like. Well, no. Not really... actually. This is what it looks like in my "apartment complex" if you can really call it that.



I took this picture at about 6:40 am. ONLY because Jet lag has me getting up that early.

cue sound effects -

*BARK! BARK!*
*drip*
*Chirp, chiiiirp, Chirp*
*drip*
*BARK! RAR, RAR, RAR, BARK!*

No comments:

Post a Comment